The U.S. Regional Federal Benefits Officer (RFBO) and a U.S. Consular Officer to Hold Appointments for U.S. Citizens in Anguilla

The U.S. Embassy to Barbados, the Eastern Caribbean, and the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) is pleased to announce that the Regional Federal Benefits Officer will visit Anguilla Monday 5 and Tuesday 6 March, 2018, and a Consular Officer will visit Anguilla from Monday March 12 and Tuesday March 13, 2018.  

 The RFBO will provide services related to U.S. Social Security Benefits, Medicare, Railroad Retirement Board, Office of Personnel Management, and Veteran’s benefits. 05 March from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM  and 06 March from 08:00 AM to 4:30 PM  at Caribbean Juris Chamber. The unit will provide:

  • Collect Social Security Number (SSN) card applications;
  • Complete federal benefits applications;
  • Collect and certify documents needed to apply for U.S. federal benefits;
  • Provide necessary information to potential applicants;
  • Assist with enrolling and cancelling Medicare Part B;
  • Assist with enrolling in direct deposit to receive benefit payments;
  • Respond to inquiries regarding U.S. federal benefits payments

To learn more about the services provided by the Regional Federal Benefits Unit, we invite you to visit their webpage:

 The U.S. Consular Officer will provide U.S. Citizens Services and accept applications for U.S. passports and Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBA).  Unfortunately, we are not able to discuss visa cases during these outreach trips.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  We no longer accept handwritten passport application forms.  You must fill out all passport application forms online at and then print them.  Please have all forms completed prior to your appointment and bring originals and copies of all supporting documents.

Appointments will be held at the Caribbean Juris Chambers, The Valley. 

  • Monday, March 12: 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM, 1 PM to 4 PM
  • Tuesday, March 13: 8:30 AM  to 12:00 PM

You must make an appointment online to meet with the Consular Officer.  Please follow instructions on the U.S. Embassy’s website at . 

Fees must be paid by international money order or bank draft made out to “U.S. Embassy.” PLEASE NOTE: The money order or bank draft must have the correct and exact amountWe will not issue any refunds.  Fees are: 

  • Child’s passport (under age 16):  US$105
  • First adult passport:  US$135
  • CRBA:  US$100
  • Notarials:  US$50 per signature

If you are renewing a 10-year passport issued less than 15 years ago, and can present your expired passport, you may apply by mail directly to the Embassy.  The fee is US$110.  If you cannot present a previous 10-year passport issued less than fifteen years ago, you must appear in person for an interview with the consular officer.  The fee is US$135.

All applicants must provide: A completed passport application; two passport-size photos (2” x 2”); proof of U.S. citizenship such as previous U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, U.S. Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or U.S. naturalization certificate; and a social security card.  Please bring originals AND photocopies of all documents, including a copy of the passport you are renewing. You must also provide a prepaid air waybill (FedEx, DHL, LIAT QuikPak, etc.) in order to have the new passport mailed back to you.

For a child under age 16, if both parents are listed on the birth certificate, both parents must appear in person with the child OR a signed, notarized Form DS-3053: Statement of Consent from the non-applying parent/guardian must be submitted.  Please bring the documents listed above PLUS the child’s birth certificate and both parents’ passports or other identification.  Please bring originals AND photocopies of all documents including copies of the parents’ identification.  For more information, visit:

All child applications must be accompanied by age progression photos showing the child’s development from the last passport issuance.

Additional information on U.S. citizen services and links to application forms are available on the U.S. Department of State’s website at