Appointments are now required for all routine passport/citizenship services. To schedule an appointment for passport/citizenship services, go to the U.S. Citizens Services Appointment System (this appointment calendar is ONLY to be used when you are appearing at the U.S. Embassy in Barbados; it is NOT to be used when a Consular Officer is visiting your island).
Requirements for Adult Renewals
- Your last passport was issued when you were age 16 or older
- Your last passport was issued within the past 15 years
- Your passport is undamaged and can be submitted with your application form
Applicants must provide:
- DS-82 form: Application for a renewal of a U.S. Passport (all forms must be filled online and printed)
- Current Passport and if necessary, supporting documents
- Two (2) recent passport sized photograph (5cms x 5cms or 2″x2″) full face, front view with a white background
- Fees are payable in cash, Bank Draft, International Money Order, Travelers Check made payable to “U.S. Embassy” or Credit Card
Applicants who meet the above requirements can also mail their application to us without appearing at the U.S. Embassy.
Our courier address is:
Wildey Business Park
Wildey, St. Michael
Tel: (246) 227-4193
For maximum security and speed of service, applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications and supporting documents by courier service, and to enclose a prepaid courier service airwaybill to be used for the return of the new passport and original supporting documents.