Lost or Stolen Passport

If you have lost  or have had your U.S. passport stolen and would like to replace it, please prepare the following documents and submit them during your visit to the Embassy.

You must provide:

  • DS-11 form Application for a U.S. Passport (all forms must be filled online and printed)
  • DS-64 form (PDF, 50 kB) Statement Regarding A Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport Book  and/or Card
  • Two (2) recent passport sized photograph (5cms x 5cms or 2″x2″) full face, front view with a white background
  • Police Report (where passport was lost/stolen)
  • Identification
  • Fees are payable in cash, Bank Draft, International Money Order, Travelers Check made payable to “U.S. Embassy” or Credit Card

If your name  has been changed between your last issued passport and now, please bring the original document which substantiate proof of change (i.e. marriage certificate, deed poll, divorce decree etc.)