Location: The British Virgin Islands
Event: The Department of State has issued a Travel Advisory Level 4 – Do Not Travel for the British Virgin Islands due to health and safety measures and COVID-related conditions.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has not issued a Travel Health Notice for the British Virgin Islands due to COVID-19, indicating an unknown level of COVID-19 in the country. Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in the British Virgin Islands.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to the British Virgin Islands:
- See the U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Repor tfor Barbados, which covers the British Virgin Islands.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
Email address: BridgetownACS@state.gov
Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov
State Department – Consular Affairs phone number: 1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444