Location: British Virgin Islands
Event: The Department of State has issued a Travel Advisory Level 1 – Exercise Normal Precautions for the British Virgin Islands.
Exercise normal precautions in the British Virgin Islands.
Read the country information page for additional information on travel to the British Virgin Islands.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has determined the British Virgin Islands have a low level of COVID-19. Visit the CDC page for the latest Travel Health Information related to your travel.
If you decide to travel to the British Virgin Islands:
- Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before planning any international travel, and the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for country-specific COVID-19 information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Country Security Report for Barbados, which includes the British Virgin Islands.
- Prepare a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
Email address: BridgetownACS@state.gov
Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov
State Department – Consular Affairs phone number:1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Follow the U.S. Embassy on Facebook and Twitter