Location: Saint Lucia
Event: The Department of State has lowered the Travel Advisory Level for Saint Lucia to Level 3 – Reconsider travel to Saint Lucia due to COVID-19.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 3 COVID-19 High Travel Health Notice Level for Saint Lucia, indicating a high level of COVID-19 in the country.
Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Saint Lucia.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to Saint Lucia:
- See the U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Report for Barbados, which covers Saint Lucia
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
State Department – Consular Affairs phone number: 1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444