Location: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Event: The Department of State has lowered the Travel Advisory Level for St. Vincent and the Grenadines to Level 3 – Reconsider travel to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines due to COVID-19.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 3 Travel Health Notice for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines due to COVID-19, indicating a high level of COVID-19 in the country. Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to St. Vincent and the Grenadines:
- See the U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Visit the Dominican Government’s official page for pre-arrival protocols.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Report for Barbados, which covers St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
Email address: BridgetownACS@state.gov
Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov
State Department – Consular Affairs phone number: 1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444