Location: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Event: The Department of State has increased the Travel Advisory Level for St. Vincent and the Grenadines to Level 4 – Do Not Travel to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines due to COVID-19.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 4 Travel Health Notice for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines due to COVID-19, indicating a very high level of COVID-19 in the country. Your risk of contracting COVID-19 and developing severe symptoms may be lower if you are fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized vaccine. Before planning any international travel, please review the CDC’s specific recommendations for vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers. Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to St. Vincent and the Grenadines:
- See the S. Embassy’s web pageregarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Visit the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Government’s official page for pre-arrival protocols.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebookand Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Reportfor Barbados, which covers St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
Email address: BridgetownACS@state.gov
Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov
State Department – Consular Affairs phone number: 1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444