Travel Advisory Update for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines to Level 1: Exercise Normal Precautions – U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados (April 11, 2022)
Location: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Event: The Department of State has issued a Travel Advisory Level 1 – Exercise Normal Precautions for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Exercise normal precautions during travel to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 1 Travel Health Notice for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines due to COVID-19, indicating a low level of COVID-19. Your risk of contracting COVID-19 and developing severe symptoms may be lower if you are fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized vaccine. Before planning any international travel, please review the CDC’s specific recommendations for vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines:
- See the U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Country Security Report for Barbados, which includes Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
Email address: BridgetownACS@state.gov
Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov
State Department – Consular Affairs phone number:1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444