Location: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Event: The Department of State has issued a Travel Advisory Level 1 – Exercise Normal Precautions for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Exercise normal precautions in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Read the Department of State’s country information page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has determined Saint Vincent and the Grenadines has a low level of COVID-19. Visit the CDC page for the latest Travel Health Information related to your travel.
If you decide to travel to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines:
- Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before planning any international travel, and the Embassy COVID-19 page for country-specific COVID-19 information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Country Security Report for Barbados, which includes Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Prepare a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
Email address: BridgetownACS@state.gov
Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov
State Department – Consular Affairs phone number:1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Follow the U.S. Embassy on Facebook and Twitter