Location: Saint Lucia
Event: The Department of State has issued a Travel Advisory Level 4 – Do Not Travel for Saint Lucia due to COVID-19.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 4 Travel Health Notice for Saint Lucia due to COVID-19, indicating a very high level of COVID-19 in the country. Your risk of contracting COVID-19 and developing severe symptoms may be lower if you are fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized vaccine. Before planning any international travel, please review the CDC’s specific recommendations for vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers.
Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Saint Lucia.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to Saint Lucia:
- See the U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Report for Barbados, which includes Saint Lucia.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
Email address: BridgetownACS@state.gov
Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov
State Department – Consular Affairs phone number:1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444