Location: Saint Kitts and Nevis
Event: The Department of State has issued a Travel Advisory Level 3 – Reconsider Travel for Saint Kitts and Nevis due to COVID-19.
Reconsider travel to Saint Kitts and Nevis due to COVID-related conditions.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 3 Travel Health Notice for Saint Kitts and Nevis due to COVID-19, indicating a high level of COVID-19 in the country.
Your risk of contracting COVID-19 and developing severe symptoms may be lower if you are fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized vaccine.
Before planning any international travel, please review the CDC’s specific recommendations for vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers.
Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Saint Kitts and Nevis.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to Saint Kitts and Nevis:
- See the U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Country Security Report for Barbados, which includes Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
Email address: BridgetownACS@state.gov
Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov
State Department – Consular Affairs phone number:1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Follow the U.S. Embassy on Facebook and Twitter