Travel Advisory Update for Barbados – U.S. Embassy Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean
The Department of State lowered the Travel Advisory Level for Barbados to Level 3 – Reconsider Travel to Barbados due to health and safety measures and COVID-related conditions.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 3 Travel Health Notice for Barbados due to COVID-19.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to Barbados:
- See the U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Visit the Barbadian Government’s official page for pre-arrival protocols.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Report for Barbados.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
- U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
- Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
- Email address: BridgetownACS@state.gov
- Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov/
- State Department – Consular Affairs phone number: 1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Follow the U.S. Embassy on Facebook and Twitter