Location: Antigua and Barbuda
Event: The Department of State has lowered the Travel Advisory Level for Antigua and Barbuda to Level 1 – Exercise Normal Precautions.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 1 Travel Health Notice for Antigua and Barbuda due to COVID-19, indicating a low level of COVID-19 in the country. Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Antigua and Barbuda.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to Antigua and Barbuda:
- See the U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Report for Barbados, which covers Antigua and Barbuda.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
State Department – Consular Affairs phone number: 1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444