Travel Advisory Update for Anguilla to Level 4: Do Not Travel – U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados (January 31, 2022)
Event: The Department of State has issued a Travel Advisory Level 4 – Do Not Travel for Anguilla due to COVID-19.
Do not travel to Anguilla due to COVID-related conditions.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 4 Travel Health Notice for Anguilla due to COVID-19, indicating a very high level of COVID-19.
Your risk of contracting COVID-19 and developing severe symptoms may be lower if you are fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized vaccine.
Before planning any international travel, please review the CDC’s specific recommendations for vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers. Before planning any international travel, please review the CDC’s specific recommendations for vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to Anguilla:
- See the U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Country Security Report for Barbados, which includes Anguilla.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.