The Department of State has lowered the Travel Advisory Level for Saint Kitts & Nevis to Level 2 – Exercise increased caution in Saint Kitts & Nevis due to health and safety measures and COVID-related conditions.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has revised its Travel Health Notice Level for Saint Kitts & Nevis to a Level 1: COVID-19 Low.
Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Saint Kitts & Nevis.
Read the country information page .
If you decide to travel to Saint Kitts & Nevis:
· See the U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
· Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
· Visit the Saint Kitts & Nevis Government’s official page for pre-arrival protocols.
· Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
· Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
· Review the Crime and Safety Report for St. Kitts & Nevis.
· U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
· U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
· Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
· Email address: BridgetownACS@state.gov
· Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov
· State Department – Consular Affairs phone number: 1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444