Event: U.S. Citizen Virtual Town Hall on February 24, 2022
U.S. Ambassador Linda Taglialatela is pleased to invite U.S. citizens to a virtual Town Hall on Thursday, February 24, at 3:00pm, AST. During the Town Hall, the Ambassador, Consul General and Consular officers will discuss a range of topics, including current COVID-19 entry requirements to the United States, scheduling consular services, and voting information.
Actions to Take: U.S. citizens who are interested in attending should register with the Consular Section by February 23 at the Town Hall Registration link. The Town Hall will be conducted online using Zoom, which will allow participants to pose questions to the panelists during the event. Registered participants will receive a link to the Zoom meeting via email on the day of the event.
- U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
- Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
- Email address: BridgetownACS@state.gov
- Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov/
- State Department – Consular Affairs phone number:1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Follow the U.S. Embassy on Facebook and Twitter