Event: COVID confirmed and Air Canada flights available
There is at least one confirmed case of COVID-19 reported in Grenada.
The Government of Grenada has stopped all routine commercial passenger airline traffic to and from Grenada. However, Air Canada has flights from Grenada to Toronto on March 24, 26, 28 and 31. Passengers can book seats online at aircanada.com. U.S. citizens will need to have a confirmed onward connection to the United States from Toronto and must remain in the airport in Toronto until their flight is ready.
U.S. Embassy Grenada is working with U.S. airlines to request additional commercial passenger flights out of Grenada to assist U.S. citizens. If scheduled, we’ll announce on social media platforms and via the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program.
Travelers should be prepared for travel restrictions to be put into effect with little or no advance notice. Many travelers worldwide have reported unexpected flight cancellations and limited flight availability. If your travel has been disrupted, please contact your airline.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting
- COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Grenada
Street address: Lance Aux Epines, St. George’s, Grenada
Phone number +1 (473) 444-1173
Email address: StgeorgesACS@state.gov
Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov/
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Grenada Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.