Location: Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean (Anguilla, Antigua, British Virgin Islands, Dominica, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Montserrat, St. Barthélemy (St. Barts), St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Please visit the U.S. Embassy Bridgetown COVID-19 Information Page for the March 25, 2020 update for Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean.
The Department of State has issued a Global Level 4 Health Advisory for COVID-19.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 2 Global COVID-19 Outbreak Notice.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
Wildey Business Park
Wildey, St. Michael
Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
Email address: BridgetownACS@state.gov
Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444