The Embassy in Bridgetown, Barbados is coordinating with the commercial carrier – Seaborne Airlines (Silver Airways) – to facilitate additional commercial flights from Anguilla (AXA) to San Juan (SJU), Puerto Rico (U.S.A.) on Saturday, April 4, 2020 for the purpose of repatriating U.S. citizens. We urge U.S. citizens (and U.S. Legal Permanent Residents) wishing to travel to the U.S. to contact this airline directly and immediately make a booking on their website silverairways.com or by calling (801)401-9103 or emailing ResGroupBookings@silverairways.com. At this time, there are no additional flight options after April 4, 2020. U.S. citizens who choose not to take these flights on April 4, 2020 should be prepared to remain in Anguilla until restrictions on passenger movements are lifted. Onward travel options from San Juan to mainland U.S. should be made as soon as possible with available commercial airlines operating out of San Juan and is the responsibility of the passenger.
Please do *not* contact the U.S. Embassy to make a flight reservation.
Please also continue to monitor the U.S. Embassy website for updated information including the following resources:
- COVID-19 information page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19
- Travel.state.govCountry Information and Travel Advisory page
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s websiteon the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- United States Embassy Bridgetown
- United States Embassy Grenada
Lance Aux Epines
Phone: (+1 473) 444-1173 to 6
- State Department – Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates