Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is currently under a Level 1 Travel Advisory: Exercise Normal Precautions to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines due to COVID-19. Please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/ for further information on U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories.
Last updated: 12/02/2022
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for US citizens?
- As of September 18, 2022 St Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG) no longer requires air or sea passengers traveling from a foreign country to SVG to show a negative COVID-19 test before they board their flight or to have a proof of quarantine arrangements. ALL COVID- 19 related travel restrictions have been lifted. Travel protocols are available at http://health.gov.vc/health/index.php/covid-19-protocols-document
- The wearing of masks covering the nose and mouth is required in public places
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No
If you test positive upon arrival or departure, you will be subject to the country’s laws, regulations, and health protocols in effect. This may include mandatory quarantine at a government designated facility or an officially approved accommodation only until it is deemed safe for you to travel – a negative COVID test result.
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No
- Are PCR and/or antigen tests available for U.S. citizens in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines? Yes
- If so, are test results reliably available within one calendar day? Yes
- RT-PCR and Rapid Antigen tests are available. Cost ranges from USD $40-$100. Please visit the travel protocols site below to download a request form. Requests for COVID-19 tests must be submitted at least 5 days before intended travel. A private testing center, Health Solutions Inc., can also provide Rapid Antigen tests. Call to arrange an appointment for testing: +1-784-451-2836.
- For entry requirements for all U.S. bound travelers, please review the following page: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/before-you-go/covid-19_testing_required_US_Entry.html
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Has the government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines approved a COVID-19 vaccine for use? Yes
- Are vaccines available in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes
- Which vaccines are available in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines? AstraZeneca/Covishield, Sputnik V and Pfizer/BioNTech
- Persons can contact their preferred health clinic, call the COVID hotline at +1 784-534-4325, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccines in the United States.
- Travel Protocols for St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)
- Other links:
- Consular services for St. Vincent and the Grenadines are available at U.S. Embassy Bridgetown in Barbados. For a list of consular services currently offered by the Embassy, please visit https://bb.usembassy.gov/