Saint Martin is currently under a Level 1 Travel Advisory: Exercise Normal Precautions due to health and safety measures and COVID-19 related conditions. Please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/ for further information on U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories.
Last updated: 12/02/2022
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for US citizens? No
- As of August 1, 2022, Saint Martin no longer has COVID entry requirements for any travelers. There are NO testing or vaccine requirements.
- Effective Nov 01st, 2022 the Electronics Health Authorization System (EHAS) Application is no longer required.
- If you test positive upon arrival or departure, you will be subject to the country’s laws, regulations, and health protocols in effect. This may include mandatory quarantine at a government designated facility or an officially approved accommodation only until it is deemed safe for you to travel.
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No
- Are PCR and/or antigen tests available for U.S. citizens in Saint Martin? Yes
- If so, are test results reliably available within one calendar day? Yes
- To obtain a COVID-19 test in St. Martin, please visit biopoleantilles.fr. Testing is available Mon – Fri 7am – 12pm & 2-5pm and Sat 7am –12pm.
- For entry requirements for all U.S. bound travelers, please review the following page: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/before-you-go/covid-19_testing_required_US_Entry.html
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Has the government of Saint Martin approved a COVID-19 vaccine for use? Yes
- Are vaccines available in Saint Martin for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes
- Which vaccines are available in Saint Martin? AstraZeneca and Pfizer
- Persons can also call for an appointment at the Collective Prevention Services. +1(721) 542-1570.
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccines in the United States.
- Barthélemy & St. Martin Website
- Barthélemy & St. Martin COVID-19 Information
- Other links:
- Consular services for St. Martin are available at U.S. Embassy Bridgetown in Barbados. For a list of consular services currently offered by the Embassy, please visit: https://bb.usembassy.gov/