Saint Lucia is currently under a Level 1 Travel Advisory: Exercise Normal Precautions due to COVID-19. Please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/ for further information on U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories.
Last updated: 12/02/2022
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for US citizens? No
- For information about Saint Lucia’s COVID-19 response, all protocols and details of requirements prior to entry, please visitstlucia.org/covid-19
- Travelers must download and print the HEALTH SCREENING FORM. The form must be completed on the day of travel and presented at the health screening desk on arrival in Saint Lucia.
- All other Covid- related -travel requirements for both vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers have been removed.
- As of September 5, 2022, in general, the wearing of face masks is optional but remains highly recommended to reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Face masks are mandated in the following circumstances: if one has tested positive for COVID-19, has respiratory symptoms or is a direct contact of a positive case, accessing general health services, accessing police and fire stations, correctional facilities, elderly homes, attending religious ceremonies where there are large crowds of people in close contact, educational institutions, in enclosed crowded environments and accessing public transportation
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No
- All symptomatic passengers to be isolated and tested. If test result is positive for COVID-19 the passenger will be transferred to the Respiratory Hospital for treatment and care at their cost.
- Upon arrival in Saint Lucia, all travelers must continue the use of face masks
- Arriving by Sea: Please visit Cruise Arrivals
- If you test positive for COVID-19 upon arrival or when departing St. Lucia you will be required to isolate. For more information on St. Lucia’s health protocols for travelers who test positive for COVID-19 please visit the following link: https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/faqs/#faq
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No
- Are PCR and/or antigen tests available for U.S. citizens in Saint Lucia? Yes
- If so, are test results reliably available within one calendar day? Yes
- A COVID-19 test can be obtained conveniently at select hotels or at local testing facilities. Appointments can be made through a COVID-certified hotel. The cost of testing is $100.
- For entry requirements for all U.S. bound travelers, please review the following page: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/before-you-go/covid-19_testing_required_US_Entry.html
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Has the government of Saint Lucia approved a COVID-19 vaccine for use? Yes
- Are vaccines available in Saint Lucia for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes
- Which vaccines are available in Saint Lucia? AstraZeneca/Covishield and Pfizer/BioNTech
- To register for the vaccine, please visit: https://hmi.govt.lc/.
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccines in the United States.
- For information on registration for the COVID-19 vaccine visit hmi.govt.lc
- Travel Protocols for St. Lucia
- Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)
- Other links:
- Consular services for St. Lucia are available at U.S. Embassy Bridgetown in Barbados. For a list of consular services currently offered by the Embassy, please visit: https://bb.usembassy.gov/