Saint Lucia is currently under a Level 1 Travel Advisory: Exercise Normal Precautions due to COVID-19. Please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/ for further information on U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories.
Last updated: 06/01/2023
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for US citizens? No
- For information about Saint Lucia’s COVID-19 response, all protocols and details of requirements prior to entry, please visitstlucia.org/covid-19
- All other Covid- related -travel requirements for both vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers have been removed.
- As of September 5, 2022, in general, the wearing of face masks is optional but remains highly recommended to reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No
- Arriving by Sea: Please visit Cruise Arrivals
- If you test positive upon arrival or departure, you will be subject to the country’s laws, regulations, and health protocols in effect. This may include mandatory quarantine at a government designated facility or an officially approved accommodation only until it is deemed safe for you to travel – a negative COVID test result.
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No
- Are PCR and/or antigen tests available for U.S. citizens in Saint Lucia? Yes
- If so, are test results reliably available within one calendar day? Yes
- A COVID-19 test can be obtained conveniently at select hotels or at local testing facilities. Appointments can be made through a COVID-certified hotel. The cost of testing is $100.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Has the government of Saint Lucia approved a COVID-19 vaccine for use? Yes
- Are vaccines available in Saint Lucia for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes
- Which vaccines are available in Saint Lucia? AstraZeneca/Covishield and Pfizer/BioNTech
- To register for the vaccine, please visit: https://hmi.govt.lc/ .
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccines in the United States.
- For information on registration for the COVID-19 vaccine visit hmi.govt.lc
- Travel Protocols for St. Lucia
- Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)
- Other links:
- Consular services for St. Lucia are available at U.S. Embassy Bridgetown in Barbados. For a list of consular services currently offered by the Embassy, please visit: https://bb.usembassy.gov/