Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Kitts and Nevis is currently under a Level 1 Travel Advisory: Exercise Normal Precautions due to COVID-19 related conditions. Please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/ for further information on U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories.
Last updated: 12/02/2022
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for US citizens? No
- Please visit https://www.stkittstourism.kn/travel-requirements for latest requirements.
- Announced August 15, 2022, and effective immediately, the Federation of Kitts& Nevis has removed all entry requirements previously put in place due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 upon arrival or when departing St.Kitts you will be required to isolate. For more information on St. Kitts’s health protocols for travelers who test positive for COVID-19 please visit the following link: https://www.stkittstourism.kn/travel-requirements
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No
- Are PCR and/or antigen tests available for U.S. citizens in Saint Kitts & Nevis? Yes
- If so, are test results reliably available within one calendar day? Yes
- There are multiple options to obtain a COVID-19 test in St. Kitts. Please visit nextgenmedlab.com or www.qualitydiagnosticlab.com or contact Avalon Lab at 869-466-5558 to schedule an appointment. In Nevis, please email the COVID-19 taskforce at email@example.com. The cost of testing is $150 USD.
- Test results will be delivered via email or a physical copy collected from the lab.
- For entry requirements for all U.S. bound travelers, please review the following page: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/before-you-go/covid-19_testing_required_US_Entry.html
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Has the government of Saint Kitts and Nevis approved a COVID-19 vaccine for use? Yes
- Are vaccines available in Saint Kitts and Nevis for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes
- Which vaccines are available in Saint Kitts and Nevis? AstraZeneca/Covishield and Pfizer/BioNTech
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccines in the United States.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis COVID-19 info
- Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)
- Other links:
- Consular services for St. Kitts and Nevis are available at U.S. Embassy Bridgetown in Barbados. For a list of consular services currently offered by the Embassy, please visit: https://bb.usembassy.gov/