Montserrat is currently under a Level 1 Travel Advisory: Exercise Normal Precautions. Please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/ for further information on U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories.
Last reviewed: 06/01/2023
Entry and Exit Requirements:
Are there COVID-related entry requirements for US citizens? No
- As of October 01, 2022 testing of passengers to the island will be discontinued to all ports of entry, that is the John A. Osborne airport and Little Bay Seaport.
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology required for entry? No
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No
If you test positive upon arrival or departure, you will be subject to the country’s laws, regulations, and health protocols in effect. This may include mandatory quarantine at a government designated facility or an officially approved accommodation only until it is deemed safe for you to travel – a negative COVID test result.
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No
- Are PCR and/or antigen tests available for U.S. citizens in Montserrat? Yes
- If so, are test results reliably available within one calendar day? Yes
- To obtain a COVID-19 test in Montserrat, please appear at the St. John’s Health Centre (Mon & Wed 1-3pm). The cost of testing is $300 EC.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Has the government of Montserrat approved a COVID-19 vaccine for use? Yes
- Are vaccines available in Montserrat for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes
- Which vaccines are available in Montserrat? AstraZeneca
- Persons wishing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination are advised to contact the St. John’s Health via telephone +1-664-491-5218 .
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccines in the United States.
- Consular services for Montserrat are available at U.S. Embassy Bridgetown in Barbados. For a list of consular services currently offered by the Embassy, please visit: https://bb.usembassy.gov/