Montserrat is currently under a Level 1 Travel Advisory: Exercise Normal Precautions. Please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/ for further information on U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories.
Last reviewed: 12/02/2022
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for US citizens? Yes
- As of October 01, 2022 testing of passengers to the island will be discontinued to all ports of entry, that is the John A. Osborne airport and Little Bay Seaport.
- The mandatory 10 days isolation for individuals testing positive for Covid-19 will also be discontinued.
- Testing for Covid-19 will continue only for individuals with symptoms of the virus and for persons being admitted to the Glendon Hospital.
- Individuals experiencing flu-like symptoms associated with Covid-19 are now asked to seek medical attention at the St. John’s Health Centre Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology required for entry? No
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? Yes
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No
- Are PCR and/or antigen tests available for U.S. citizens in Montserrat? Yes
- If so, are test results reliably available within one calendar day? Yes
- To obtain a COVID-19 test in Montserrat, please appear at the St. John’s Health Centre (Mon & Wed 1-3pm). The cost of testing is $300 EC.
- For entry requirements for all U.S. bound travelers, please review the following page: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/before-you-go/covid-19_testing_required_US_Entry.html
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Has the government of Montserrat approved a COVID-19 vaccine for use? Yes
- Are vaccines available in Montserrat for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes
- Which vaccines are available in Montserrat? AstraZeneca
- Persons wishing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination are advised to contact the St. John’s Health via telephone 491-5218 .
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccines in the United States.
- Consular services for Montserrat are available at U.S. Embassy Bridgetown in Barbados. For a list of consular services currently offered by the Embassy, please visit: https://bb.usembassy.gov/