Guadeloupe is currently under a Level 1 Travel Advisory: Exercise Normal Precautions due to health and safety measures and COVID-19 related conditions. Please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/ for further information on U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories
Last updated: 12/02/2022
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for US citizens? No
- As of August 1, 2022, Guadeloupe no longer has COVID entry requirements for any travelers. There are NO testing or vaccine requirements.
- Guadeloupe reserves the right to reimpose COVID requirements should the health situation require them in the future.
- Travelers must still meet non-COVID requirements to travel to Guadeloupe. For more information regarding entry into Guadeloupe, we refer you to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website (English version).
- If you test positive upon arrival or departure, you will be subject to the country’s laws, regulations, and health protocols in effect. This may include mandatory quarantine at a government designated facility or an officially approved accommodation only until it is deemed safe for you to travel – a negative COVID test result.
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology required for entry? No
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No
- Are PCR and/or antigen tests available for U.S. citizens in Guadeloupe? Yes
- If so, are test results reliably available within one calendar day? Yes
- Online reservations for passengers returning home in need of a test: fr. Visitors will receive results within 24-48 hours via text or email. PCR tests for foreigners are free of charge.
- To obtain a COVID-19 test in Guadeloupe, please visit synergibio.fr. The cost of testing is $80 Euros.
- For entry requirements for all U.S. bound travelers, please review the following page: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/before-you-go/covid-19_testing_required_US_Entry.html
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Has the government of Guadeloupe approved a COVID-19 vaccine for use? Yes
- Are vaccines available in Guadeloupe for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes
- Which vaccines are available in Guadeloupe? AstraZeneca, Moderna, and Pfizer
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccines in the United States.
- Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)
- Other links:
- COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19
- American citizens seeking consular assistance in Guadeloupe should contact the U.S. Embassy in Bridgetown, Barbados or our U.S. Consular Agent in Martinique. The Consular Agent provides passport, citizenship, and notarial services, and assists Americans in emergencies.
- Visa services for Guadeloupe are available at U.S. Embassy Bridgetown in Barbados. For a list of visa services currently offered by the Embassy, please visit: https://bb.usembassy.gov/