Dominica is currently under a Level 1 Travel Advisory: Exercise Normal Precautions. Please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/ for further information on U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories.
Last updated: 12/02/2022
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for US citizens? No
- Current travel protocols for fully vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers are available at: https://discoverdominica.com/travel-advisory-for-dominica
- Pre-arrival testing for vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers has been removed.
- Testing for symptomatic travelers has been removed.
- The wearing of masks is mandatory in all public spaces.
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and or serology) required for entry? No
If you test positive for COVID-19 upon arrival or when departing Dominica, you will be required to isolate. For more information on Dominica’s health protocols for travelers who test positive for COVID-19 please visit the following link: https://discoverdominica.com/en/travel-advisory-for-dominica
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No
- Are PCR and/or antigen tests available for U.S. citizens in Dominica? Yes
- If so, are test results reliably available within one calendar day? Yes
- To obtain a COVID-19 test in Dominica, please contact the lab at +1-767-611-3905 to schedule an appointment. Appointment times are 8-11am. The cost of testing is $100 EC / approx. $40 USD
- Test results may be delivered via email, WhatsApp message or a physical copy from the lab.
- For entry requirements for all U.S. bound travelers, please review the following page: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/before-you-go/covid-19_testing_required_US_Entry.html
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Has the government of Dominica approved a COVID-19 vaccine for use? Yes
- Are vaccines available in Dominica for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes
- Which vaccines are available in Dominica? AstraZeneca/Covishield and Pfizer/BioNTech
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccines in the United States.
- Consular services for Dominica are available at U.S. Embassy Bridgetown in Barbados. For a list of consular services currently offered by the Embassy, please visit: https://bb.usembassy.gov/