Anguilla is currently under a Level 1 Travel Advisory: Exercise Normal Precautions due to COVID-19. Please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/ for further information on U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories.
Last updated: 12/02/2022
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- Are there COVID -related entry requirements for U.S. citizens? No
- As of October 01st, 2022, both vaccinated and unvaccinated visitors are no longer required to present a COVID-19 test to the airlines upon check-in, or upon arrival at the ports of entry on Anguilla.
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No
- If you test positive upon arrival or departure, you will be subject to the country’s laws, regulations, and health protocols in effect. This may include mandatory quarantine at a government designated facility or an officially approved accommodation only until it is deemed safe for you to travel – a negative COVID test result.
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No
- Are PCR and/or antigen tests available for U.S. citizens in Anguilla? Yes
- If so, are test results reliably available within one calendar day? Yes
- To obtain a COVID-19 test in Anguilla, please contact the Ministry of Health at +1-264-497-3930 or via firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com to schedule an appointment. The cost of testing is $100 USD.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Has the government of Anguilla approved a COVID-19 vaccine for use? Yes
- Are vaccines available in Anguilla for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes
- Which vaccines are available in Anguilla? AstraZeneca and Pfizer-BioNTech
- For current vaccine information and to register interest in receiving the vaccine please visit beatcovid19.ai/vaccine.
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccines in the United States. Local Resources:
- Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)
- Anguilla Ministry of Health COVID-19 page
- Other links:
- CDC page on COVID-19
- Travel.state.gov Country Information and Travel advisory Page
- Consular services for Anguilla are available at U.S. Embassy Bridgetown in Barbados. For a list of consular services currently offered by the Embassy, please visit https://bb.usembassy.gov/