Consular Representative to Hold Appointments for U.S. Citizens in Dominica January 25-26, 2024
A Consular Officer from the U.S. Embassy will visit Dominica to accept applications for U.S. passports and Consular Reports of Birth Abroad. We cannot discuss visa cases during these outreach trips.
- WHEN AND WHERE:
Limited appointments in Dominica will be held at The American Corner at the Roseau Public Library, Queen Mary Street, Roseau, Dominica
Thursday January 25 and Friday January 26, from 9:00am to 4:00pm
- HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
You must make an appointment online. The appointment calendar is now available here:
IMPORTANT: We are unable to assist walk-ins or other persons who accompany individuals with appointments.
- WHAT TO BRING:
- A completed passport application: links to application forms are available on the U.S. Department of State’s website at http://travel.state.gov.
- Two passport-size photos (2” x 2”);
- Proof of U.S. citizenship such as previous U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, U.S. Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or U.S. naturalization certificate; and a social security card.
- A prepaid air waybill (FedEx, DHL, LIAT QuikPak, etc.) to have the new passport mailed back to you.
- **Please bring originals AND photocopies of all documents, including a copy of the passport you are renewing**
Important: Applicants may not wear eyeglasses in passport photos. See www.travel.state.gov for complete photo requirements.
- For a child under age 16, if both parents are listed on the birth certificate, BOTH parents must appear in person with the child OR a signed, notarized Form DS-3053: Statement of Consent from the non-applying parent/guardian must be submitted.
Please bring the documents listed above PLUS the child’s birth certificate and both parents’ passports or other identification. Please bring originals AND photocopies of all documents including copies of the parents’ identification. For more information, visit: http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/get/minors/minors_834.html.
- Please note that all applications for children MUST be accompanied by photos showing the child’s development from the last passport issuance.
Additional information on U.S. citizen services and links to application forms are available on the U.S. Department of State’s website at http://travel.state.gov.
You must fill out all passport application forms online at www.travel.state.gov and then print them. Please have all forms completed before the appointment and bring originals and copies of all supporting documents.
- HOW TO PAY:
Fees must be paid by international money order or bank draft made out to “U.S. Embassy.” We are unable to accept cash or credit cards. PLEASE NOTE: The money order or bank draft must have the correct and exact amount. We will not issue any change or refunds. Fees are:
- Child’s passport (under age 16): US$135
- First adult passport (16+): US$165
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad: US$100
- Notarials: US$50 per signature
If you are renewing a 10-year passport issued less than 15 years ago and can present your expired passport, you may apply by mail directly to the Embassy. The fee is US$130. If you cannot present a previous 10-year passport issued less than 15 years ago, you must appear in person for an interview with the Consular Officer. The fee for this service is US$165.