Location: St. Lucia
Event: The Embassy in Bridgetown, Barbados has been advised of a flight with the commercial carrier – JetBlue â€“from St. Lucia to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York City on Wednesday, June 10 for the purpose of repatriating U.S. citizens. We urge U.S. citizens (and U.S. Legal Permanent Residents) wishing to travel to the U.S. to contact the airline directly to book a seat on their website www.jetblue.com.
U.S. citizens who choose not to take this flight should be prepared to remain in St. Lucia until restrictions on passenger movements are lifted. Onward travel options from New York City should be made as soon as possible with available commercial airlines operating out of JFK airport and is the responsibility of the passenger.
Please do *not* contact the U.S. Embassy to make a flight reservation.
Please also continue to monitor the U.S. Embassy website for updated information including the following resources:
- View U.S. Embassy Bridgetown’s most recent alerts.
- COVID-19 information page
- COVID-19 information page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19
- Travel.state.gov Country Information and Travel Advisory page
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- United States Embassy Bridgetown
Wildey Business Park
St. Michael BB 14006
Tel: (246) 227-4000
- United States Embassy Grenada
Lance Aux Epines
Phone: (+1 473) 444-1173 to 6
U.S. Embassy in Grenada