Location: Saint Vincent
The Embassy in Bridgetown, Barbados is coordinating with the commercial carrier – Seaborne Airlines (Silver Airways) – to facilitate a private charter flight departing from Saint Vincent (SVD) to San Juan (SJU), Puerto Rico (U.S.A.) on Friday, June 26, 2020 at 10:00am for the purpose of repatriating U.S. citizens. We urge U.S. citizens (and U.S. Legal Permanent Residents) wishing to travel to the U.S. to contact this U.S. based airline directly by calling them at +1(801)401-9103 in order to book a seat.
At this time, there are no additional flight options after June 26, 2020. U.S. citizens who choose not to take these flights on June 26, 2020 should be prepared to remain in Saint Vincent until restrictions on passenger movements are lifted. Onward travel options from San Juan to mainland U.S. should be made as soon as possible with available commercial airlines operating out of San Juan and is the responsibility of the passenger.
Please do *not* contact the U.S. Embassy to make a flight reservation.
Please also continue to monitor the U.S. Embassy website for updated information including the following resources:
- COVID-19 information page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19
- Travel.state.gov Country Information and Travel Advisory page
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- United States Embassy Bridgetown
Wildey Business Park
St. Michael BB 14006
Tel: (246) 227-4000
- United States Embassy Grenada
Lance Aux Epines
Phone: (+1 473) 444-1173 to 6
U.S. Embassy in Grenada
- State Department – Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates