Location: Martinique and Guadeloupe
Event: Please note the corrected airport codes for the repatriation flight on Thursday, April 23 from Martinique (FDF) and Guadeloupe (PTP) to San Juan (SJU), Puerto Rico (U.S.A.).
• U.S. citizens in possession of valid U.S. passports who are interested and prepared to travel should contact BridgetownACS@state.gov immediately with the information below. Please do not call to confirm receipt of your email; you will be contacted with additional information.
o Full name:
o U.S. passport number:
o Email Address:
o Phone Number:
o (If applicable) Country Visa Type, Number, and Expiration Date:
• Please note that all passengers will need to reimburse the U.S. Government for the flight, and a promissory note must be signed before boarding.
• Individuals on this transport may be subject to CDC screening, health observation, monitoring requirements and existing DHS entry requirements. Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
• U.S. citizens without a valid U.S. passport who wish to depart on this flight should send the above information using the information of their most recent expired passport. Please indicate that the passport is expired. You will be contacted with information on how to obtain an emergency passport.
Please note that onward travel options from San Juan to mainland U.S. is the responsibility of the passenger and should be made as soon as possible with available commercial airlines operating out of San Juan.
Please also continue to monitor the U.S. Embassy website for updated information.
Additional Actions to Take:
• Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
• For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
• Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
• Check with your airlines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
• Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
• Prepare a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
• U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
Email address: BridgetownACS@state.gov
Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov
• State Department – Consular Affairs phone number:
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
• For other countries, please search the Country Information Page.
• Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.