Alert: Additional Flight from Anguilla to San Juan, Puerto Rico Scheduled on Friday, May 1, 2020
The Embassy in Bridgetown, Barbados has coordinated with the commercial carrier – Seaborne Airlines (Silver Airways) – to facilitate an additional commercial flight from Anguilla (AXA) to San Juan (SJU), Puerto Rico (U.S.A.) on Friday, May 1, 2020 (scheduled departure 10:10am – arrival 11:15am) for the purpose of repatriating U.S. citizens. We urge U.S. citizens (and U.S. Legal Permanent Residents) wishing to travel to the U.S. to contact this airline directly and make a booking on their website silverairways.com or by calling (801) 401-9103.
At this time, there are no additional flight options after May 1, 2020. U.S. citizens who choose not to take these flights on May 1, 2020 should be prepared to remain in Anguilla until restrictions on passenger movements are lifted. Onward travel options from San Juan to mainland U.S. should be made as soon as possible with available commercial airlines operating out of San Juan and is the responsibility of the passenger.
Please do *not* contact the U.S. Embassy to make a flight reservation.
Please also continue to monitor the U.S. Embassy website for updated information including the following resources:
· View U.S. Embassy Bridgetown’s most recent alerts.
· COVID-19 information page on travel.state.gov
· Travel.state.gov Country Information and Travel Advisory page
· Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
· United States Embassy Bridgetown
Wildey Business Park
St. Michael BB 14006
Tel: (246) 227-4000
· United States Embassy Grenada
Lance Aux Epines
Phone: (+1 473) 444-1173 to 6
· State Department – Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444
· Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates